Can I cancel an order?
Provided you have not received a confirmation email of dispatch for your order and a waybill and tracking number, you can still cancel your order. If you have indeed received your waybill and tracking number, you cannot cancel your order. Instead, you will need to wait to receive your order and then follow the returns procedures as per our website. See Returns Policy.
How can I cancel an order?
If you have not received a confirmation email of dispatch for your order and a waybill or tracking number (as mentioned above), you can still cancel your order via email. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and our staff will be in touch with regards to your cancellation.
How long does it take to process my return?
Processing of returns (including acknowledgement of receipt of return form submitted, collection of the return and delivery to LABEL Collections premises) can take up to 7 - 10 business days from date of submission. No returns/exchanges or refunds on pre-ordered, custom made garments.
Do I need the original packaging to return an item?
In all cases, the item returned must be in its original packaging with all tags still attached. If any goods were delivered to you without tags, you must advise us via email to this effect within 24 hours of receipt.
How long does it take for me to receive a refund?
You will receive a refund within 14 business days of us receiving your returned item. The refund amount will be credited via PAYFAST or bank account via EFT. If you have opted for an exchange or store credit, our turnaround time is 14 business days, but generally much faster. No returns or refunds on pre-ordered, custom made garments.
Can I exchange a product for a different colour?
Yes, you can exchange the item within 5 days of receiving the item, subject to stock availability. To initiate the exchange please email us your order number and which colour you'd like to exchange your current item for.
Can I return a SALE item?
Unfortunately no returns / exchanges or refunds on sales goods. There are NO RETURNS on any OUTLET or CLEARANCE items which are all marked final sale.
If I am not satisfied with the product’s quality after I have worn it, can I still return it?
No. You are not able to return an item after you have worn it and/or you have removed the tags.
Can I change the delivery address of my parcel?
If you have already received a tracking or waybill number, the address cannot be changed.
How do I purchase a Gift Card?
You can purchase a Gift Card online right here.
How do I redeem my Gift Card?
Once payment has been received, you will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code that you or the receiver can use at checkout to redeem its value. This code isn't case sensitive.
Who do I contact when having trouble with my order?
You are more than welcome to contact us via email or the live chat (WhatsApp) function at the bottom of your screen on the LABEL Collections website. Usually, one of our friendly and helpful staff members will be able to assist you right away. In the instance that we are not able to assist you immediately (not during office hours, etc.) we will respond via email using the contact information that you have provided, to help you resolve your query as soon as possible.
What happens if an item is out of stock and I want to buy it?
If there is an item that you want to buy and it is marked “out of stock”, you can email LABEL Collections at email@example.com with the product name/code and we will be in touch. We also recommend subscribing to our newsletter (at the bottom right hand corner of our homepage), so we are able to keep you updated on all new arrivals.
How should I care for my clothing?
- Always read the label of your garment and follow the instructions given in order to maintain quality.
- It is always advised that you wash colours with like colours, separating into groups of dark, white and colours.
- Group towels and heavy linen and wash separately from your clothing.
- Group together delicates or cold-wash only items.
- Never attempt to wash garments that call for “dry-clean only”, as these are delicate items that may lose their colour, shine, texture or embellishments during the washing process.
- Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much washing detergent.
- Avoid using fabric detergents that contain bleach.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Stains and spills become more stubborn the longer they are left on the garment. It’s best to address them immediately.
- Do not pull on a loose thread, rather snip it off to avoid ruining more of the stitching.
- Ladies, dress after you’ve done your hair and makeup – trust us, this one is a life-saver!